Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Australia Notebook

Free Printable My Australia Notebook Pages

I've started pulling together an Australian Notebook for the kids to create in, add to and build on whenever we do something relating to this country of ours!

So basically along the same lines as their Animal Notebooks, these will be added to on a continual basis, and will grow into a notebook full of memories all about Australia.



For now I simply have the cover sheet and divider pages for our states. Various notebooking pages to go inside will hopefully happen some time soon. But I also know that we can begin on this today and so can you, just download, print and enjoy!

>>>> Download My Australia Notebook page dividers here.

>>>> Check my Australian Themed board over at Pinterest

This post is linked to:


TGIF Linky Party hosted by 123Homeschool4Me Hearts for Home Blog Hop

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic idea Kylie! Thank you for sharing :)

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll be teaching a unit on Australia again next year with my daughter, so this will be a fun resource.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This is cool! We will revisit Australia soon, I hope, and we will be checking your Pinterest then :)

Bec said...

ooh nifty! I'll have to bookmark this and come back to it for next year.

Karen said...

Kylie, did you see this post of mine?
*wink*

http://taytayhser.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/meeting-other-bloggers.html#.Uc1iE5zhNbw

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! We plan on immigrating to Oz within the next 2-3 years. This is the introduction to the country I've been looking for :) Thanks for sharing

Your blog post will feature on the Monsters Ed Hearts of the Home Blog Hop post on Thursday. Congratulations!!! http://monstersed.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/hearts-of-the-home-blog-hop-6/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I will have to show this too my Wife, She is going to be teaching this fall and has been looking for classroom ideas, and I am sure that she will love this.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs