Friday, August 31, 2012

Destination > Canberra & Beyond


We are in the final preparation stages of heading off on a three week exploring adventure.
Three weeks I know, isn’t a great deal of time but for our little family this is the biggest adventure we have ever attempted to tackle!

countdown calendar

The ‘how many sleeps’ calendar is on the fridge. Real fancy isn’t it! I know I outdid myself with the creativity on this number Winking smile

But none the less it still works. Every morning the kids gather round the fridge to check how many sleeps there are to go.

intinerary

The Itinerary is being tripled checked and printed as I write.

sticker book

Little Surfer Dude has been adding to his Usborne Airport Sticker Book over the past week or so. This is a great tool to introduce the airport and what to expect there.


airport

He’s been setting up his own airport and flying people to far away lands.
It’s not long and we too are flying off to do some exploring of our own.
If all of our technology goes to plan I hope to blog our trip.

blog sig

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more sleep to go!!

Mrs. Whary said...

I hope you guys have TONS of fun!!! Are you going to Questacon??? That was my FAVORITE trip when I was in primary - I still remember it :-)

Sig said...

looking forward to hearing about the adventures along the way : )
Have fun guys!

Kez said...

Exciting!!

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs