Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank You

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your emails and comments. It really means alot, not that I ever posted about this experience expecting to be in so many of your prayers and to be on the receiving end of so much healing energy.

It is however a lovely feeling to know that I am and I have to say that I do think it is working. Since posting I have really felt like I am actually getting back on top of things. Life seems to be getting back to normal again, so for that thank you.

I know that I am not the first woman to go through an experience such as this and I certainly won't be the last but oh how it changes your perspective on things once you experience them for yourself.

I am looking forward to 2010 we have lots of new exciting things happening, around the house, with our homeschooling adventures and our homeschool network so it should be a fun year. I can't wait to share it all with you.

Maybe now I can start checking in on all of the things that you have been up to. I haven't visited or read a blog in ages!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Kylie, it's wonderful to hear from you. You will continue to be in our prayers and thoughts.

Karen said...

Hi Kylie!!, so nice hear from you!! I'm prayin for you!. Sometimes we dont understad the way that God's work, but beleive me ... He's got the Control!! everything it's on his Hands... and he works ALWAYS, with a purpose.

A big Hug,
Karen.

ps I let you something in my blog... please received.

Adriana said...

My heart goes out to you. I am sending prayers and hugs.

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave a lovely comment :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Design by: Relevant Designs